The Zed bracket has been in use since 2020 and is for support of bridge name blades 400 high.
Very light and simple to install with adjustment options
Used throughout Hamilton Bypass project.
In stock at all times.
Zed Bracket - for mounting 400 high bridge name blades
- Fully engineered with PS1 available on request
- For mounting of 400 high name blades to underpass bridges
- Marine grade aluminium 5 thick
- Slotted for M8 channel bolts
- Supplied with SS wedge anchors and rubber gaskets
- Used throughout Hamilton bypass project and others
- Economical ex stock alternative to bespoke brackets