For use in situations where a single pole mounting is required such as over footpaths and areas where multiple pole supports are not possible due to embankments and medians.
There are four types: the type 0 which is the smallest, the very popular type 1 which has a special swiveling head allowing sign yielding upon high vehicle impact, the type 2, again with swiveling head, and the largest type 3 holding up to 18m2 over road.
All have sign panel final position adjustment both left and right and up and down. All are constructed for absolute public safety in mind and are highly engineered.
- Smallest Monopole 100 square
- Long 2700 blade sign capable
- One piece pole and base standard as shown
- Optional shallow base and bolted pole
- Compact and simple to erect
- U bolt adjustment
- For Over Road use
- 6m clearance with vertically adjustable purlins
- Light and Heavy versions up to 6x3m capacity
- Deep cast in stub or special base
- Simple installation
- Efficient modular design